This is a blog with a cosmopolitan purpose, featuring reviews, essays, and social commentary. The author looks at the world from a humanities point of view.
It’s a work in progress, reflecting on the borders and limitations that I keep setting for myself. It will grow with time, improve through my work, and flourish with your input. Posts appear weekly on Saturday morning.
- Literarily, philosophically, and historically trained: an expert skeptic
- Working for humanities and the future of higher education
- Tech-savvy and design-conscious
- Dilettante with a musical disposition
- Skilled in all things coffee and kitchen